Category : Maze Info
JULY 30, 2008
During your visit with us at Rocky Creek Maze, we want to make sure that you have an absolute fun time and stay safe too. In order to do that, we have a few rules that you need to follow for your safety and for the safety of other guests.
1. Have Fun! That’s our most important rule! We want you to remember your trip to Rocky Creek Maze and continue to join us every fall. So, make the most of your stay with us and HAVE FUN!
Now, to the more serious rules.
2. Stay on the maze paths. While walking in the maze itself, it is very important that you not stray off the designated paths. Please don’t cut through the corn; we don’t want anyone getting hurt. If you need assistance out, our “Corn Cops” will be glad to show you the way.
3. No picking or throwing corn, even if it’s already on the ground. I don’t know if you’ve ever been hit with an ear of corn, but let me tell you, it certainly can leave a bump on your noggin!
4. No running through the maze. At peak times, we have lots of people walking the maze at the same time, and we don’t want anyone getting run over. Just be courteous.
5. No smoking, dipping, or drinking alcohol on the grounds. We are a family-oriented business, and for the comfort of everyone, we ask that you refrain from using tobacco and alcohol products during your visit on the farm.
6. No profanity. There are lots of families who visit with us, and we just don’t want to hear any bad language.
7. No pets allowed except for assistance-type animals (i.e. guide dogs).