UPDATE: You may no longer purchase Haunted Trail Tickets at the gate. You must purchase your tickets online and reserve a specific date. PURCHASING YOUR TICKET ONLINE GUARANTEES YOU A SPOT ON THE HAYRIDE FOR THE EVENING THAT YOU SELECT. IT DOES NOT GUARANTEE A SPECIFIC LOADING TIME.
Your loading time is based upon your arrival at the corn maze. You will be assigned your time slot when you check in at the gate. Loading times are 30 minute intervals beginning at 7:00pm and ending at 11:00pm. There are 50 available spots for each time interval. You may check in 5:00pm – 9:00 pm on Fridays and 10:00 am – 9:00 pm on Saturdays.
Listen to a terrifying tale on the hayride on your way down to the entrance of the Haunted Trail. The path winds through a separate corn field behind our regular maze, and upon exit, well if you make it that far- Muhahaha!!- a lighted path will guide you back to the top. Each year the story changes, so come back again and again!
- Haunted Trail days and hours of operation: last 3 Friday and Saturday nights in October; dusk ’til closing; last paid ticket at 9 pm
- Admission to the Haunted Trail is an additional $10. You must also purchase a general admission ticket to enter the grounds. General admission is $17.
- We will begin loading the hayride to the Haunted Trail at dark. Your loading time is based on time of ticket purchase. Listen to the announcements for your colored wristband to begin loading. We suggest arriving before dark, not only to ensure an earlier loading time, but also to enjoy everything else we have to offer on the grounds.
- The Haunted Trail is not recommend for children under 10.
- Lights are placed along the paths, so no flashlights are allowed. Besides, that just ruins all the fun!
- We do ask that you DO NOT take pictures in the Haunted Trail. Our crew is mostly high school students, and we want to uphold their privacy.
- Feel free to scream, cry, faint, or turn back! Whatever you do, just have fun!